Tuesday, July 24, 2012

(a vegas 4th)


We had a really nice loooong weekend celebrating the 4th of July this year in Las Vegas.


Our pyrotechnic friends (haha) have made a tradition of having a large display of fireworks each year for the 4th and now we are included in this tradition. Each year gets better than the last. Awesome!


While there, we squeezed in a little time on the strip. Our friend works for the Palazzo/Venetian complex and we hung out there shopping and lunching. It's not our first time but always amazingly beautiful how the indoors is made to look like the outdoors. We took a stroll down the canals just like in Italy ... not really but we pretended. It was still gorgeous, complete with an impromptu "street" performance of Italian opera.


Once home, I stole a few hours in the early morning to scrapbook. I can't wait to find time, I just have to get it all out and just steal time.  This is one of the kits I got from the last Ever After garage sale. Page layout came together pretty quickly because I challenged (or forced) myself to use what was in front of me.


In a few hours, I made 4 double page layouts. Woot woot! More to come as I get them blogged. A Vegas 4th was a blast! And I mean that literally!!!



No comments: